Serving the people of Dunkirk

Verge Maintenance

Image of a Tractor carrying out Verge Maintenance

Verges alongside the carriageway are the responsibility of Kent Highways. Any issues should be reported in the first instance to Kent Highways.

Other verges and green areas within housing development should be reported to Kent County Council.

Last updated: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 15:27