Please see link below to the latest update Swale Economic Development Update, which includes information surrounding:
* Arboriculture Services and Grounds Maintenance opportunity
* National Refill Day (16th June)
* Cash boost for apprenticeships and traineeships
* Kent Excellence in Business Awards (KEIBA) 2021 – open for entries
* UK Business Climate Hub
Posted: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 21:13 by Clerk
Please see the link below to Swale Economic Development Update for June 2021 which includes the latest position surrounding COVID-19 Additional Restrictions Grants, together with contact information for support with this.
Posted: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:48 by Clerk
The below document is a national bulletin from Counter Terrorism Policing regarding new guidance to assist in recognising the signs and symbols associated with proscribed extreme right wing groups
Posted: Sun, 30 May 2021 11:39 by Clerk
Highways England have advised they will be carrying out concrete repairs to the A2 carriageway near Boughton. Work will involve full depth treatment including crack repairs and new surfacing.
These works will take place over three weekends:
- 9pm Friday 11 June 2021 to 6am Monday 14 June 2021
- 9pm Friday 18 June 2021 to 6am Monday 21 June 2021
Eastbound Carriageway:... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:54 by Clerk
Please see link below to the Swale Economic Development Update for May 2021 which includes information on:
* Last chance to apply for Additional Restrictions Grant 1-4
* Restart Grant and Local Restrictions Support Grant update
Posted: Mon, 24 May 2021 17:13 by Clerk
Kent County Council Business Advice team are alerting local businesses to a scam involving the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) scam - further details of which can be found at the webpage link below.
Posted: Sat, 08 May 2021 10:12 by Clerk
Formal notification of this closure has been received from Kent County Council just today.
Posted: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 21:06 by Clerk
Emergency Road Closure - Canterbury Road, Boughton Under Blean 26 April 2021
Posted: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:40 by Clerk