Serving the people of Dunkirk

Alcohol & Entertainment Licensing

Image of Alcohol

An Image of Entertainment

Dunkirk Parish Council has no responsibility for Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing. Please follow this link to Swale Council Council for Alcohol Licensing and this link for Entertainment Licensing Other activities such as Street Trading, Late Night Refreshments or Collecting for Charity and many more requiring Licensing can be found here

Last updated: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 18:21